Monday, August 22, 2016

The Way of the Stick

Zoey is teaching Rhyn the Way of the Stick, which I reckon is like the Tao of Pooh.

Rhyn and Tao of Stick

Rhyn and Tao of Stick 


Not much else to say - no good news as far as digestive health for Rhyn - just when I thought I'd cleared it up, poor Rhyn lets out a stream of dark brown goo.  Poor little baby puppy; a call to Keller Lake Animal Hospital netted Rhyn a script for Metronidazole, to be filled at Walgreens. To be taken once a day for eight days.  It's a 250mg tablet, cut in half.  Four pills in the bottle - that's pretty expensive, but OK in this amount.

I want a Big Mac and a chocolate fudge sundae with whipped cream, and a side order of macaroni and cheese, that's how I feel.  I am so tired of my new baby puppy being sickly, although he doesn't present badly in any other way. Eating, drinking, playing - all normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment