Monday, August 29, 2016

Not Always Agreeable

So yesterday Rhyn discovered that Zoey is NOT always up for a play, and that he needs to heed her counsel or get a nip on the ear. Still, life here is going as well as can be expected when one has the Crazy Puppy thing going on.

I have adapted a small metal box as a scare tactic when Rhyn insists on chewing things he shouldn't - like my office chair seat, a box of business cards, my jeans. With a few coins inside it's a great noisy thing for diverting his attention.

I cannot wait until the puppy teeth stage is over.

Let me be clear, though:  all the disagreeable things are nothing compared to the love this little prince brings to the house.

Rhyn and Zoey, surveying their domain

Rhyn, not sure about something or the other...



No comments:

Post a Comment