Saturday, August 20, 2016

Seven Days, Can You Believe it -

9:15 a.m. : Last Saturday at this time we were puppy-free.  And then I changed our whole lives and picked up Rhyn at 12:30 and we've been topsy-turvy since.

Zoey now has stress-related diarrhea (yes, it's a thing that can happen in dogs, especially sensitive ones like Zoey).  So while I'm out this morning I'll pick up some Kaopectate for her, as the Fresh Pet stuff isn't working well enough for this.  I am so so sorry to have caused this for her in any way.  One of the causes of this is a new pet in the household - bingo!  She is normal in every other regard: Eating, drinking, behavior.  Just the craps.

As I write, Rhyn is happily chewing his ChuckIt ball (which is finally also started to show stress, ha ha ha.).

Zoey is upstairs at her post in the bedroom where she normally is this time of day.  I brought her special Ikea pig upstairs to her (it's usually in her den) and a special little Orijen Angus Beef Treat.

Zoey at 12 weeks

Rhyn at 10 weeks




No comments:

Post a Comment