Thursday, September 1, 2016

Life Experiences, Part One (Rhyn)

A few days ago, dad got the Auto harp out, but I didn't react to it at all, even when it was getting tuned up.

Today!  Today I had my first car ride using the Vastar seatbelt harness to Seven Spokes Bicycle Shop, where I met humans on bicycles, and a little human girl who was so excited to meet me, and a little human boy who couldn't walk yet. I licked his toes, he was tasty!!!

Then my 'second' car ride going over to Pet Supplies Plus in Minneapolis, where I got to do a little shopping and picked out my own pig's ear, but momma wouldn't let me have it. I got a little bully stick instead.

Bill trimmed my nails for me, little as they are.

And then, my 'third' car ride home.

Now I am resting, and enjoying my bully stick.

Tonight is my second puppy class!!!  I am having a full wonderful puppy day!



No comments:

Post a Comment